Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
- At St. Rose of Lima School you and your child will encounter values that can last a lifetime.
- We work with parents to help our students acquire the knowledge and self confidence they need to be interested and involved in the world around them.
- They are encouraged to set their sights on desirable, long-range lifestyle and career goals by a curriculum and learning environment that are always challenging.
- Participation keeps St. Rose strong.
- An elected student government gives students a voice in defining their own educational environment, while our community-based, independently elected School Board, permits parents to have a genuine say in the growth and education of their child.
- St. Rose remains an outstanding education value, particularly when our small class sizes, personalized programs, and strong student performance rankings are compared with the costs of attending other private and parochial schools in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.