Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
- At St. Rose of Lima School you and your child will encounter values that can last a lifetime.
- We work with parents to help our students acquire the knowledge and self confidence they need to be interested and involved in the world around them.
- They are encouraged to set their sights on desirable, long-range lifestyle and career goals by a curriculum and learning environment that are always challenging.
- Participation keeps St. Rose strong.
- An elected student government gives students a voice in defining their own educational environment, while our community-based, independently elected School Board, permits parents to have a genuine say in the growth and education of their child.
- St. Rose remains an outstanding education value, particularly when our small class sizes, personalized programs, and strong student performance rankings are compared with the costs of attending other private and parochial schools in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.