Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
- St. Rose of Lima School strives to develop a vital, nurturing, educational environment that meets the spiritual, academic, and developmental needs of its learners.
- There is an expectation of high academic achievement, personal morals, and Christian ethics.
- A strong Catholic atmosphere encourages our students to see Christ in the faces of others and to promote social justice.
- Our curriculum challenges teachers and students to do their best and allows them to explore and investigate their world without fear of making mistakes.
- Our goal is to provide the tools for our graduates to be successful in a global society and to meet the challenges of their future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WarwickGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
120 Mayfair Road
Warwick, RI 02888
WarwickGrades: PK-K | 69 students
311 Buttonwoods Ave
Warwick, RI 02886
WarwickGrades: 3-11 | 26 students
75 Prospect St
Warwick, RI 02886
WarwickGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
39 Cathedral Rd
Warwick, RI 02889
CoventryGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
St. Rose of Lima, Warwick: 1. Quality of Academics: St. Rose has had students admitted to St. Mary's Bayview, Hendricken, Moses Brown and Lincoln School, among others. Curriculum is far ahead of other R.I. Catholic schools, we have met/spoken with principals of 6 schools and St. Rose is ahead in all core subjects. 2. Music instruction offered by an outside contractor both during and after school in piano, violin, guitar and after-school piano lessons are offered by the school's music teacher. Tennis by SPOT-RI of Roger Williams Tennis in conjunction with the USTA and Karate are offered as after-school activities in addition to the school's basketball team, Jr. Tennis team, and track teams. Performing Arts: The school puts on several play productions a year, such as Snow White, Annie and GodSpell. Facilities: School has a full sized gym w/ basketball and stage. Two full-size playgrounds with new play structures and an outdoor basketball/tennis court. There are two wings, an upper and lower school wing and separate playgrounds for older and Pre-K and Kindergarten. Academic Awards: St. Rose of Lima has had full and partial scholarships awarded to Hendricken High School in 2010 and 2011.
- Posted by Parent - vshep
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.