Grades: PK-8 | 728 students
- Saint Simon the Apostle School is a Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade Catholic school with an enrollment of over 720 students.
- We have three sections at each grade level.
- Saint Simon is spiritually grounded in the beliefs of the Catholic faith.
- Service is also part of the Saint Simon philosophy.
- We want our students to look beyond their needs and see the needs of the greater community.
- Our academic standards are high, and we annually rank in the top ten percent of the schools in the state on standardized tests.
- Addressing the creative, physical, and developmental stages of each child helps us to reach the needs of children entrusted to our care.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||728 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
St. Simon has been good for my children academically, socially and spiritually. They provide a strong teaching staff, good leadership, technology in the classroom. In addition, there are some great extracurricular opportunities, such as sports, theater and band. Students who graduate from St. Simon are well prepared for high school and beyond. Kids also learn about how to perform service in the community and learn about their faith.
- Posted by Parent - Current parent
I currently have a student at St. Simon and one in high school. Overall, St. Simon has provided a safe, loving, faith filled and academic excellence environment. My child in high school is thriving. St. Simon is a small school with big school options such as band and theater. Students at St. Simon are taught from Pre-School up to make service to the community an important part of their life. In middle school the students must complete monthly community service for a grade. In the end, it was a great choice for our family!
- Posted by Parent - St. Simon Parent
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.