Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
- Ststanislaus kostka School Staffed by fully certified, dedicated lay teachers, St. Stan’s is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The only area school with Accelerated Reader® and Accelerated Math™ programs, St. Stan’s enables each child to reach his/her full academic potential.
- St. Stan’s offers a comprehensive curriculum, integrated with technology and designed to develop a child’s critical thinking skills, preparing students for success in high school and college.
- In fact, many of our graduates go on to the finest Catholic high schools and public school honors programs.
- At St. Stan’s we are proud of our secure facility, the first modern private school in the Sayreville area.
- We offer a fully equipped media and computer center, as well as a modern library.
- Our air-conditioned classrooms, extensive play area and acres of fields provide an excellent environment for comfort and active play.
- At St. Stan’s we see our children as spiritual treasures and our hope for the future.
- In keeping with Catholic tradition, where faith and academics go hand in hand, religious education is more than a core curriculum course.
- It is a foundation for the future, leading to responsible Catholic adulthood.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SayrevilleGrades: PK-8 | 283 students
36 Main St
Sayreville, NJ 08872
East BrunswickGrades: K-9 | 152 students
100 Hardenburg Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Highland ParkGrades: 2-12 | 112 students
319 N 3rd Ave
Highland Park, NJ 08904
MontvilleGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
24 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
South RiverGrades: PK-1 | 47 students
22 Holmes Avenue
South River, NJ 08882
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.