Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
- Our mission statement: St. Stephen Catholic School is devoted to inspiring students to achieve their full academic potential while demonstrating a desire to continue Jesus' mission by applying Catholic morals, beliefs, values and practices in thier everyday lives.
- We are committed to motivating students to sustain a lifelong love of learning. Core Values: St. Stephen Catholic School students/graduates are critical thinkers, reach their highest acedemic potential, live with integrity, are respectful, are life long learners, are so rooted in thier catholic identity that they apply Catholic beliefs, morals and values to everyday life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Accept MacKay Scholarship|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(navy bottoms/plaid skort/polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,690|
|Tuition Notes||Full and Catholic rates.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Bell Choir, Bowling, Chorus, Drama, Media Club, National Junior Honor Society, Poetry Club, Rising Stars, Soccer Clinic, Spirit of Service (SOS) Club, Student Council, Technology Club, Yearbook Club Art Club, Bell Choir, Bowling, Chorus, Drama, Media Club, Poetry Club, Rising Stars, Soccer Clinic, Yearbook Club, National Junior Honor Society,
Spirit of Service (SOS) Club,
- Curriculum: A Catholic education is one that is both challenging and rewarding. St. Stephen Catholic School's curriculum is based on the Diocesan benchmark along with nathional standards ( focusing on Common Core Standards) for each subject area. These high standards, combined with strong motivation and a caring atmosphere, provide each child the opportunity and encouragement to achieve their full academic potentiall. St. Stephen catholic School is accredited through the Florida Catholic Conference and adheres to the guidelines of the Diocesan office.
- Academic areas are: religion, reading, language art/creative writing, math, social studies, science, sSpanish, art, music, computer technology and physical education.
- Financial aid is available to active parishioners of St. Stephen catholic Church. We also offer the Mckay Scholarship and Step-Up For Students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrandonGrades: PK-8 | 390 students
2102 Bell Shoals Road
Brandon, FL 33511
RiverviewGrades: 4-12 | 94 students
10518 Riverview Dr
Riverview, FL 33578
RiverviewGrades: K-3 | 120 students
11520 Ramble Creek Dr
Riverview, FL 33569
We love this school. We have been at this school for the past 3 years and love it. It is definitely a second home for our children, a place where they feel safe, loved and educated. They also have high expectations for our children and the morals that we teach at home are carried over to the classroom. We look forward to our children continuing their education at this school. My best advice if you are looking for a school for your children: dont base your decision on reviews, visit the school and decide what's best for your family.
- Posted by Parent - melan
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.