Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
- Christ is the reason for St. Stephen school.
- He is the unseen but ever present teacher in our classed.
- He is the Model of our faculty and the inspiration of our students.
- In this spirit-filled environment, St. Stephen School works with families to educate their children in Pre-Kindergarten through grade eight.
- We seek to provide a solid academic foundation centered around the spiritual values of the Catholic faith.
- This is embodied in a structured, supportive, creative environment, fostered by dedicated and enthusiastic professionals.
- Our goal is to enable our students to Catch this Spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WorcesterGrades: K-9 | 336 students
27 Edward St
Worcester, MA 01605
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
WhitinsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 575 students
279 Linwood Ave
Whitinsville, MA 01588
OxfordGrades: PK-5 | 20 students
Po Box 277
Oxford, MA 01540
MillburyGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
17 Grove St
Millbury, MA 01527
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.