Grades: 1-8 | 595 students
- St. Susanna is the parish school of St. Susanna Parish, Mason, Ohio.
- It follows the prescribed course of study provided by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- In addition, St. Susanna Parish School teaches to develop the spirituality, morality, and intellectual abilities of all students; encourages students to become understanding and participating members of the Body of Christ; and respects and responds to the uniqueness of each person as a member of that one body, and works to create an environment of cooperative achievement for the students.
- Each child is an individual because of his or her unique creation and destiny.
- Each has divinely given human rights, among which is the right to be educated as a Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||595 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
11525 Snider Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45249
CincinnatiGrades: PK-12 | 1006 students
5400 Red Bank Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
MasonGrades: NS-8 | 243 students
8293 Duke Boulevard
Mason, OH 45040
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1034 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
9495 Columbia Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.