Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
- St. Theresa School believe in Catholic Education and have committed ourselves to providing the best education for our children.
- We have a dedicated faculty and staff that also believes a Catholic Education is the best foundation upon which our children will build successful and faithful lives.
- The primary goal is the education and formation of each individual child striving for academic excellence within a faith-centered environment.
- We strive to develop within each child a deep appreciation of his or her role in family life, obligation towards fellow man and good citizenship.
- This is achieved through worship, instruction, and example in unison with the parent, clergy, administration and faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgeportGrades: K-8 | 62 students
283 Lafayette Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
200 N Maple Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
NorwalkGrades: PK-8 | 570 students
139 W Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
EastonGrades: PK-12 | 222 students
660 Morehouse Road
Easton, CT 06612
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.