Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
- St. Theresa School believe in Catholic Education and have committed ourselves to providing the best education for our children.
- We have a dedicated faculty and staff that also believes a Catholic Education is the best foundation upon which our children will build successful and faithful lives.
- The primary goal is the education and formation of each individual child striving for academic excellence within a faith-centered environment.
- We strive to develop within each child a deep appreciation of his or her role in family life, obligation towards fellow man and good citizenship.
- This is achieved through worship, instruction, and example in unison with the parent, clergy, administration and faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EastonGrades: PK-12 | 222 students
660 Morehouse Road
Easton, CT 06612
WiltonGrades: NS-8 | 80 students
317 New Canaan Road
Wilton, CT 06897
BridgeportGrades: K-8 | 62 students
283 Lafayette Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
200 N Maple Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
NorwalkGrades: PK-8 | 570 students
139 W Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.