Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
- St. Therese School's purpose is to help form the whole person spiritually, socially, culturally, and intellectually according to Christ's example as found in the gospel.
- In a faith filled atmosphere, the message of Christ takes priority and becomes integral to all areas of school activity.
- Our goal is to provide the Catholic church and the world with servant leaders immersed in the gospel values lived by Christ; our secondary goal is to provide a quality education for all students in our care.
- All the members of St. Therese School proclaim the "Good News" of Christ to our children by teaching Christian values and serving God, the church, and the community through prayerful reflection, traditional academic and social skills, and by nurturing the development of the total child.
- We believe in offering the best opportunities to all of our students while fostering a well-balanced and multi-cultural environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild to moderate l.d.|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I for 8th Graders|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy Blue Docker Pants and School Polo Shirt and Plaid Dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit the school website for the current tuition cost.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Margaret Oliver|
|Admissions Associate||Joan O'Toole|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Extended Care, Homework Club, Speech, Yearbook Extended Care, Homework Club, Speech, Yearbook,|
- Needed items for registration: Grade Reports, Test Scores, Health Info, and Sacramental Records, if obtained.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AuroraGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
13680 E 14th Pl
Aurora, CO 80011
DenverGrades: PK-8 | 306 students
1973 Elm Street
Denver, CO 80220
AuroraGrades: K-12 | 65 students
11430 East 19th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80010
DenverGrades: PK-12 | 265 students
12000 Zuni Street
Denver, CO 80234
AuroraGrades: PK-NS | 62 students
111 Del Mar Circle
Aurora, CO 80011
Great Catholic education with strong academic program, a nurturing community, and good spiritual growth through the faith!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - admin
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.