Grades: PK-8 | 520 students
One of our Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia, Sister Amata Christi, led her students at St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School on a food drive to benefit the Society Of St Vincent Depaul OLA Conference Inc.
St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School students participating in our Youth Rally during Catholic Schools Week
- St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School was founded in 1977, as a mission of the Dominican Sisters of Nashville, Tennessee, St. Cecilia Congregation.
- Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered learning environment that fosters truth through knowledge and educates the whole child—intellectually, spiritually, and socially.
- We provide focused, challenging Pre-K through Eighth Grade program, including algebra, Spanish, fine arts, technology training, science lab, library, and noncredit enrichment courses.
- Additional advanced placement classes are available through the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math program offered on-site by Johns Hopkins, Center for Talented Youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||520 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Science, Technology, Engineering and Math courses offered on-side through Johns Hopkins|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform shirt and pants/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,640|
|Tuition Notes||Several tuition rates exist. $5,640 is for Catholic families registered in one of our three parishes. Rates for non-parishioners and non-Catholics are available upon request.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Karen Cardinale|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Maria Moghtadaie|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
- St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School was founded in 1977, as a mission of the Dominican Sisters of Nashville, Tennessee, St. Cecilia Congregation. Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered learning environment that fosters truth through knowledge and educates the whole child—intellectually, spiritually, and socially. We provide focused, challenging Pre-K through 8th Grade program, including algebra, Spanish, fine arts, technology training, science lab, library, and noncredit enrichment courses.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WoodbridgeGrades: PK-12 | 338 students
14510 Spriggs Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22193
Dale CityGrades: PK-12 | 237 students
14836 Ashdale Ave
Dale City, VA 22193
WoodbridgeGrades: PK-6 | 136 students
1424 G Street
Woodbridge, VA 22191
WoodbridgeGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
13909 Smoketown Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22192
TriangleGrades: K-9 | 327 students
18825 Fuller Hts Rd
Triangle, VA 22172
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.