Grades: 9-12 | 432 students
Our mission at Saint Thomas More High School is to love, educate, and serve young people in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
Saint Thomas More educates students in a safe, caring, college preparatory environment, emphasizing Catholic faith and morals, and academic excellence and innovation.
Providing a family-like atmosphere, Saint Thomas More nurtures the whole person: spiritual, ethical, intellectual, emotional, and physical, preparing young people to become living signs of Christ's love to the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,950|
|Admissions Director||Maria-Isabel Delgado|
|Admissions Associate||Cynthia Salisbury|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Bowling, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Ambassadors, Art Club, Big Buddies, Chess Team, Dance Planning Committee, Drama Club, Faith Can Cure Cancer, Forensics, Green Club, Intramural Sports, Key Club, LSO, MORE Spirit Club, Music Ministry, National Honor Society, Native Circle, Peer Tutors, Pep Band/ Drumline, Pom Pons, Robotics, Science Club, Stage Crew, Student Council, TM Ambassadors, Technology Honor Society, Theatre, Tri-M Music Honor Society, Utopian Ambassadors, Art Club, Big Buddies, Chess Team, Drama Club, Forensics, Green Club, Key Club, LSO, Music Ministry, Native Circle, Peer Tutors, Pom Pons, Robotics, Science Club, Stage Crew, TM Ambassadors, Theatre, Utopian, Academic Decathlon,
Dance Planning Committee,
Faith Can Cure Cancer,
MORE Spirit Club,
National Honor Society,
Pep Band/ Drumline,
Technology Honor Society,
Tri-M Music Honor Society,
- Enrollment: 439 students in 2009-2010 (46% female, 54% male).
- Faculty: 35 faculty members. All of our faculty members have secondary education degrees, nearly half have master's degrees.
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Average Class Size: 22 students
- Percentage of Graduates Attending College: 98%. Our 2010 graduates earned $2.3 million in college scholarships.
- 5 Year Average ACT Score: 22.8 (compared with 22.2 (sate of WI) and 21 (nationally)
- Campus: 16-acre campus which includes football/soccer field, baseball and softball diamonds, tennis courts, track and adjacent parking lots.
- Class Schedule: Traditional schedule with eight class periods daily. School begins at 7:43 a.m. and ends at 2:46 p.m.
- History: Saint Thomas More was formed in 1972 through the merger of Don Bosco and Pio Nono, all-boys' high schools. The west building originally housed the St. Francis Minor Seminary. In 1989, TM became co-ed.
Profile last updated: 01/24/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 700 students
742 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53206
MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 801 students
135 N 76th St
Milwaukee, WI 53213
MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 596 students
9700 W Grantosa Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53222
MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 656 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 277 students
120 E Silver Spring Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53217