Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
Students gain confidence, writing and organizational skills by publishing projects related to learning objectives.
St. Thomas More School is an elementary school of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
Located at 788 Ohio Pike in Withamsville (a suburb of Cincinnati), St. Thomas More has a proud tradition of commitment to the spiritual formation of its students and academic excellence. With an enrollment of approximately three hundred students and the lowest student-teacher ratio among area private schools, students at the school are provided many opportunities for personal growth in a nurturing learning environment.
For more information or an appointment for a tour, call (513) 753-2540 or email email@example.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||speech/language pathologist; reading specialists|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Blue pants with either red or white polo shirts with school logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,695|
|Tuition Notes||Limited tuition aid is available upon application for members of the parish. Provider for EdChoice Expansion Scholarship|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Candace Hurley|
|Admissions Associate||Candace Hurley|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Junior High Drama Club, Lego Robotics, Yearbook Club, Youth Group Altar Servers, Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Lego Robotics, Yearbook Club, Youth Group, Junior High Drama Club,
- Faith Formation: religion is taught at all grade levels, with students attending weekly Mass, participating in prayer services and other Catholic traditions, such as the Stations of the Cross and Eucharistic adoration.
- Curriculum: Core instruction is guided by the state approved Graded Course of Study for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Enrichment classes, including Spanish (grades 6-8) and Instrumental Music (grades 4-8) are offered.
- St. Thomas More is one of 3 schools in Cincinnati awarded the "Thomas Edison Award of Excellence in Youth Science Opportunities" recognizing our inquiry-based, hands on science curriculum.
- Technology rules! All classrooms have interactive whiteboards and electronic textbooks. Students in grades 6-8 have 1:1 Chromebooks.
- Extra curricular offerings include a variety of athletics (volleyball, basketball, softball, track, football), Scouting, Lego Robotics, Spanish, choir, Yearbook Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OwensvilleGrades: NS-8 | 162 students
250 N. Broadway, P.O. Box 85
Owensville, OH 45160
MilfordGrades: K-8 | 462 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
MilfordGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
AmeliaGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
1453 Locust Lake Road
Amelia, OH 45102
MilfordGrades: NS-8 | 159 students
5849 Buckwheat Rd
Milford, OH 45150
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.