Grades: K-8 | 280 students
Students gain confidence, writing and organizational skills by publishing projects related to learning objectives.
St. Thomas More School is an elementary school of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
Located at 788 Ohio Pike in Withamsville (a suburb of Cincinnati), St. Thomas More has a proud tradition of commitment to the spiritual formation of its students and academic excellence.
With an enrollment of approximately three hundred students and the lowest student-teacher ratio among area private schools, students at the school are provided many opportunities for personal growth in a nurturing learning environment.
For more information or an appointment for a tour, call (513) 753-2540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||speech/language pathologist; reading specialists|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Blue pants with either red or white polo shirts with school logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,295|
|Tuition Notes||Limited tuition aid is available upon application for members of the parish.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Candace Hurley|
|Admissions Associate||Candace Hurley|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Band, Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Girls On The Run, Junior High Drama Club, Lego Robotics, Youth Group Altar Servers, Band, Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Lego Robotics, Youth Group, Girls On The Run,
Junior High Drama Club,
- Faith Formation: religion is taught at all grade levels, with students attending weekly Mass, participating in prayer services and other Catholic traditions, such as the Stations of the Cross and Eucharistic adoration.
- Curriculum: Core instruction is guided by the state approved Graded Course of Study for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Enrichment classes, including Spanish (grades 6-8) and Instrumental Music (grades 4-8) are offered.
- St. Thomas More is one of 3 schools in Cincinnati awarded the "Thomas Edison Award of Excellence in Youth Science Opportunities" recognizing our inquiry-based, hands on science curriculum.
- Technology rules! All classrooms have interactive whiteboards and electronic textbooks. Students in junior high are assigned netbooks for in school access to electronic resources.
- Extra curricular offerings include a variety of athletics (volleyball, basketball, softball, track, football), Scouting, Lego Robotics, Spanish, 4H, Girls on the Run and others
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilfordGrades: K-8 | 462 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
MilfordGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
AmeliaGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
1453 Locust Lake Road
Amelia, OH 45102
OwensvilleGrades: NS-8 | 162 students
250 N. Broadway, P.O. Box 85
Owensville, OH 45160
MilfordGrades: NS-8 | 159 students
5849 Buckwheat Rd
Milford, OH 45150