Grades: K-8 | 296 students
- St. Victor’s is a Catholic elementary school founded in 1964 to assist parents in their primary responsibility for the Christian education of their children.
- We are a Catholic K-8 school who's curriculum, special classes, and staff are among the best in the diocese.
- The mission of this school is to assist you, the parents, in educating your children in a Christian environment.
- Together we can model our faith and teach the children their ABCs - good attitude, good behavior and good choices.
- St. Victor Catholic School, in cooperation with the parents as the primary educators, is committed to the education and development of the whole person: body, mind, heart and spirit.
- The school teaches Gospel values, provides quality academic and cultural education, builds a faith community, and offers opportunities for service to others.
- St. Victor School is dedicated to teaching the Catholic religion and promoting academic excellence.
- The school provides an environment for Gospel values within the context of a multicultural Christian community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: K-5 | 216 students
750 N Capitol Ave
San Jose, CA 95133
San JoseGrades: PK-2 | 47 students
467 North White Road
San Jose, CA 95127
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 383 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
MilpitasGrades: K-8 | 112 students
1991 Landess Ave
Milpitas, CA 95035
San JoseGrades: KG-8 | 516 students
4601 Hyland Ave
San Jose, CA 95127
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.