Grades: K-8 | 206 students
- St. Vincent School is a Catholic, coeducational elementary school founded in 1948 to serve the children of St. Vincent’s Parish.
- The mission of the school is to assist parents in guiding their children toward lives of Christian integrity and maturity in the context of a Catholic Christian community.
- To achieve this, both parents and school recognize that their first duty is to provide their children with sound and wholesome role models whose values and habits of life commend themselves to imitation.
- As a Core Knowledge school, St. Vincent’s accepts responsibility for guiding its students in systematic learning across the intelligences and for promoting the spiritual, moral, academic, civic and social development of each student.
- The school guides and assists students in achieving age appropriate mastery of basic content and skills, higher level thinking skills, and the habit of independent learning.
- Faith, compassion, self-discipline, and mutually high expectations are the foundations upon which St. Vincent School is built.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
San DiegoGrades: K-6 | 362 students
San Diego, CA 92103
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.