Grades: K-8 | 353 students
- St. Vincent de Paul School is a Catholic parish that is called to know, love and serve God through worship, education, social justice, pastoral care and community life.
- The philosophy of this school principle is very simple.
- It is to call forth the best in each of us, students, parents, teachers, parishioners, in an effort to bring the message of Jesus alive.
- This is to create a love of learning, a joy of reading and encouragement to put these principles into action and service.
- It is to creatively use the modern tools of technology along with the proven methods of memorization.
- It is to have a clear and concise philosophy with minimal rules, but an accountability that goes beyond the classroom, the walls of the school and the boundaries of the parish.
- It is to create links of support so that a child's moral development can continue outside of the six hours a day spent in school.
- In that process we follow the core of what our faith is about.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.