Grades: PK-8 | 413 students
- Ste Jeanne d'Arc School, a Pre-Kindergarten to grade 8 Catholic school, is committed to forming the whole person by providing a challenging education and creating a faith community where future leaders are formed in the light of Catholic values.
- The child is a spiritual being created in time for eternity.
- Ste Jeanne d'Arc School fosters, within the child, an awareness of his/her own dignity as a person.
- As a Catholic school, it also helps develop within him/her an appreciation of God's world and an awareness of his/her responsibility towards God and neighbor.
- The curriculum endeavors to provide the necessary material to support his/her spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, and physical growth.
- Convinced that their function is not so much to teach as to awaken, the faculty endeavors not only to help form cultured men and women, but also to develop confident individuals able to assume an active role in society, working to establish social justice and contributing to human progress in all of life's aspects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LowellGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
357 Pawtucket St
Lowell, MA 01854
LowellGrades: PK-8 | 307 students
218 E Merrimack St
Lowell, MA 01852
LowellGrades: PK-8 | 143 students
105 Princeton Blvd
Lowell, MA 01851
If you are looking for a school that provides a challenging education where Jesus is made known to all, Sainte Jeanne d'Arc School is the place for you!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - wmgri
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.