- Stedfast Baptist Academy was founded as a ministry of the Stedfast Baptist Church in 2003.
- The primary mission of the academy is to assist parents in training their children according to biblical standards.
- The primary purpose of Stedfast Baptist Academy is to give each student the maximum knowledge of secular subjects and the essentials of culture in the light of God`s Word, "- that in all things He might have the preeminence".
- Even though knowledge is factually the same for the believer and unbeliever, no subject can be taught in its truth if its originator is ignored.
- Recognizing that spiritual truths are spiritually discerned, only teachers who have personally accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior can possibly teach in a way pleasing to God.
- Consequently, only a Christian school, with born-again teachers can give a child the education God expects in keeping with His instruction in Proverbs 22:6: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Our entire school program is designed to help parents fulfill this command of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorwichGrades: PK-8 | 89 students
35 Wawecus Hill Rd
Norwich, CT 06360
GrotonGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
50 Sacred Heart Drive
Groton, CT 06340
New LondonGrades: PK-6 | 46 students
660 Ocean Ave
New London, CT 06320