Grades: PK-K | 138 students
- The Step Ahead Learning Center is an ongoing ministry of Wesley United Methodist Church and shall be a self-supporting, non-profit educational center in the greater concord community.
- Step Ahead is a child-centered, developmentally appropriate program.
- We emphasize meeting the individual needs of the whole child through a variety of stimulating and challenging activities which facilitate the child's cognitive, social, emotional, language and motor development.
- Everything here revolves around children; you will find their work on the walls, see them engaged in active play and hear their voices singing.
- We recognize that children learn best through real-life experiences.
- Step Ahead provides these types of experiences through hands-on learning, creative play, problem-solving opportunities, exploration, community experiences and much more.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.