Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our Nutritional Special consistently updates our menu board so families can anticipate meals for breakfast, lunch or snack, all balanced for nutrition with fruits, vegetables, whole grain pastas and breads.
Our Community Board provides contact information for families looking for various community coalitions, food pantries, Early Childhood classes, as well as websites that may assist military or single parent families.
Our Learning Adentures board highlights our enrichment programs, which teach valuable skills in a small group setting with customized instruction.
Our talented and experienced staff have cumulatively more than 200 years experience teaching and caring for children! All of our lead teachers are highly qualified with degrees and/or certification, and all are CPR and First Aid certified. All of our teachers receive Professional Development throughout the year, and look forward to providing the most up-to-date strategies for Early Childhood Education. This center's talented staff consistently partners with parents in order to share meaningful moments about children's daily learning opportunities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center is proud to
offer one of the best early educational programs in the country
- with an individualized curriculum for Infants and all
children up to 12 years of age. Our research based curriculum
focuses on six key areas of development: Cognitive, Creative
Expression, Executive Function, Language and Literacy, Physical
Development and Wellness, and Social and Emotional.
Our Program Features:
- Encouragement and support that helps build your child's self-confidence and self-help skills
- Opportunities for your child to express him or herself creatively through music, art, dance and drama
- Engaging small- and large-group experiences
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child build important learning concepts
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed, as well as Parent/Teacher Conferences 3 times a year
- While our passion is to nurture and educate the children in our care, our number one priority is child safety. All exterior doors are locked from the outside, our front door entry is accessible only with a security code and all playgrounds are enclosed with high fences. Staff and children participate in monthly fire and tornado drills and playgrounds are inspected daily for debris by our designated Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Kristi. We pride ourselves in operating above state licensing standards, as we are accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. In order to pick up a child from our care, a designated parent, guardian or trusted family friend must be documented on the Child Information Record. If we do not recognize the individual, we require picture identification to accurately match the Child Information Record, which is completed by the parent or guardian upon enrollment. Our food preparation is federally monitored and we follow safety procedures for sanitation and disinfection of our center, including but not limited to the exclusion of children with illness. There are safety procedures for transportation of children to and from school and additional procedures in place for the safety of children participating in field trips. Overall, these procedures and safety guidelines help our families to feel confident and secure about their child's experience while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- Michigan DHS and NAACRA
Profile last updated: 02/01/2016
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sterling HeightsGrades: NS-PK
33300 Ryan Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
TroyGrades: K-12 | 294 students
2601 John R Rd
Troy, MI 48083
TroyGrades: PK-4 | 75 students
2160 E Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48083
WarrenGrades: K-8 | 697 students
5920 Arden Avenue
Warren, MI 48092
5877 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48085
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.