Grades: Nursery School-PK
- The staff here at Sterling KinderCare are committed to providing your child with an atmosphere that is not only safe and loving but is also a meaningful learning experience.
- The longevity and experience of our staff makes this a place that is welcoming and comforting.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Here at the Sterling Park KinderCare, we pride ourselves in being a community based center with several staff member who have been here for close to 10 years. Research shows that birth to age three is crucial in our development, and placing your child in an early environment such as we have here at KinderCare is sure to get them the early advantage needed for a lifetime of success! Our staff of dedicated teachers are committed to being an integral part of your child's life. From hands-on learning experiences to hugs and high fives, they will become a trusted and consistent extended part of your family. We look forward to meeting you and your early learner!
- We provide a keypad entry, fenced playground, and every teacher is CPR/First Aid certified. We also have an updated allergy list stored in every classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- PWC Yes and NACCRRA ACNNYN ARMY AND DOD FAMILIES! CCA is accepted!!!
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
46100 Woodshire Dr
Sterling, VA 20166
SterlingGrades: PK-1 | 128 students
624 W Church Road
Sterling, VA 20164
SterlingGrades: PK-KG | 211 students
Po Box 1443
Sterling, VA 20167
HerndonGrades: PK-12 | 257 students
1545 Dranesville Rd
Herndon, VA 20170
SterlingGrades: K-8 | 62 students
45965 Nokes Blvd., Suite 120
Sterling, VA 20166
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.