Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
- Strider Academy believes the welfare of our nation, state, and community is dependent upon effective citizenship.
- The school will strive to develop citizens who have the ability to think, who are skilled in the processes of decision-making, who can make wise decisions and who are aware of the values of their society.
- Strider Academy will strive to strengthen its students intellectually, socially, morally, and physically by providing college-prep courses, meaningful extra-curricular activities and a complete physical education and athletic program.
- The school believes that a student must learn to cooperate with his peers, faculty, and parents as well as have respect for authority.
- Thus, the mission of the school is to provide a safe environment conducive to learning by which students will be nurtured to become morally effective, productive citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Strider Academy is a great school. Strider have great programs. Strider might be small but you have a great chance at sports such as basketball, football, softball, cheer, baseball, and track. Strider also has FCA and a science club. Strider has a devotion every morning after break (during 2nd period). Other than regular classes there are Bible and typing. The teachers are nice but strict. I have been going to Strider for 10 years. You can not find a better school than Strider.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - allis
would like to get information on registration and monthly fees,and etc.Please send info to Maxine Stanley 3500 HWY 61 South.Clarksdale,Ms 38614
- Posted by Parent - nanny
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.