Grades: K-9 | 201 students
- Saint Anthony School opened its doors in 1953 under the guidance of a Pastor and the Dominican teaching order.
- We foster an atmosphere that provides creative learning and encourages growth of self-awareness and self-respect in each child.
- We provide an education with sound principles of moral behavior.
- We empower children to do things that enrich the quality of life for others.
- We create an atmosphere in our building that inspires trust, improves respect, has clear expectations, generally shows care for each other, has an atmosphere of charity and love, and teaches our students their responsibility to respect people of all ethnic backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
BronxGrades: K-9 | 482 students
1946 Bathgate Ave
Bronx, NY 10457
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 403 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
3956 Carpenter Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.