Grades: K-8 | 247 students
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School has a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade program.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School makes every effort to offer students a well-rounded academic experience and a strong spiritual formation.
- We believe in the uniqueness of each individual child and strive to provide an environment that allows each child to utilize his or her talents to the fullest.
- We offer a strong academic program which emphasizes the core curriculum.
- Saint John Bosco based his educational system on the concepts of reason, religion, and loving kindness.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School strives to create a respectful rapport among faculty, staff, students and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 391 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 408 students
2750 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
San MateoGrades: NS-8 | 305 students
16 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 273 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.