Grades: PK-5 | 175 students
- The teachers and staff of Sts. Peter and Paul, together with the family and parish community, provide a nurturing Christian environment in which to learn.
- Together we are committed to the development of the whole child - spiritually, academically, morally, emotionally, and physically.
- Our students are empowered learners for life who cooperate with others to accomplish goals.
- They learn to find information and communicate effectively in a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaubstadtGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
12394 S 40 W
Haubstadt, IN 47639
Fort BranchGrades: PK-5 | 149 students
202 S Church St
Fort Branch, IN 47648
EvansvilleGrades: K-9 | 58 students
1403 W Boonville New Harmony Rd
Evansville, IN 47725
PrincetonGrades: PK-7 | 95 students
1520 S Main St
Princeton, IN 47670
WadesvilleGrades: K-9 | 176 students
4725 Saint Wendel Cynthiana Rd
Wadesville, IN 47638
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.