Grades: PK-8 | 258 students
- Saints Philip and James School is a parish school where Catholic tradition affirms that young people best realize their potential in a caring and loving environment.
- The academic focus is aimed at the child's full development in mind, body, and spirit.
- Since 1875, our tradition has encouraged the pursuit of excellence in a Christian value-centered learning environment.
- We, the faculty, students, and staff of Saints Philip and James School are a Christ-centered community seeking to achieve the ideals of education and learning guided by a living faith and common worship.
- Each person within our school is viewed as a unique and gifted individual made in the image and likeness of God, and chosen to be a brother or sister in Jesus Christ to those around them.
- As we value this truth, all our endeavors, whether academic, spiritual, physical, or social, are dedicated to building up unity within our school, based on the hope of a better world, founded on the knowledge, promises and friendship of Jesus Christ.
- In a particular way we seek to live out our Catholic Christian faith by participating in works of charitable service sponsored by the local churches and communities around us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BangorGrades: K-12 | 154 students
122 Dante St
Bangor, PA 18013
RosetoGrades: K-6 | 152 students
80 Ridge St
Roseto, PA 18013
PhillipsburgGrades: NS-5 | 33 students
300 Cromwell Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.