Grades: 9-12 | 68 students
- More than 30 years ago, the Student Education Center was a small tutoring school offering enrichment classes.
- From that beginning, our school has become a full-service educational facility.
- Although our enrollment has increased with each succeeding year, we have always emphasized the need for small classes, personalized attention, and concern for the student as an individual.
- Our goal has been to help students prepare themselves for life in a complex and demanding society.
- Formerly Student Education Center, Delaware Valley High School is a small private school located in Center City Philadelphia.
- We are proud of the fact that 90 percent of our students have been referred to us by former students.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Student Ed Center & Delaware Valley High School Cc also viewed these schools: Greater Hope Christian Academy.
I was a student with Mr. & Mrs. G! They saved me during a time of disarray and taught me that I decided how my life was going to end up. Their love & nurturing gave me the skills to become successful in society, a loving mother, devoted wife and with excellent work history. I don't know if they are still kicking it, but I want them to know I think about them and my time there often. I thank my father for knowing you would help me, I was at Bustelton Ave. I am a very successful business women! Thank you!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Brandi Weinstein Dubb
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.