Grades: PK-12 | 131 students
- We strive to help young people grow toward Christ-likeness.
- Chapel meets weekly for all grades.
- Students also receive spiritual training through daily Bible classes.
- Regular church attendance is encouraged.
- All classes are taught from a biblical worldview.
- The application of Bible truth throughout the disciplines is designed to encourage students to think and respond biblically in all areas of life.
- SCS offers a regular course of study as outlined by the State of Indiana.
- Students in K-5 through 11 take the Stanford Achievement Test each spring.
- Seniors take the ACT or SAT.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
People that viewed Suburban Christian School also viewed these schools: Greenwood Christian Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.