- Serving nearly 800 students from 160 area churches, Summit Christian Academy serves preschool through 12th grade students.
- SCA is fully-accredited and provides college-preparatory academics and a full range of extracurricular activities.
- Founded as an independent Christian school, SCA staff and teachers strive to inspire students to discover and achieve their God-given potential.
- The vision statement of SCA is to be the school of choice for parents who desire excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||788 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History 101, American History 102, English Composition 101, English Composition 102, Math 110 - College Algebra, Math 206 - College Trigonometry, Math 210 - College Calculus, Spanish 110, Spanish 120, Spanish 211, Spanish 221, Western Civilization 201, Western Civilization 202|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Sarah Coats|
|Admissions Associate||Christy Merrell|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Competitions, Choir, Dance Team, International Thespian Society, Junior/Senior Ensemble, National Honor Society, Orchestra, Speech and Debate, Student Ambassador, Student Ambassador Program, Student Council, Student Government, Volunteer Opportunities Club, Worship Team, Youth Wrestling Program Choir, Dance Team, Orchestra, Worship Team, Art Competitions,
International Thespian Society,
National Honor Society,
Speech and Debate,
Student Ambassador Program,
Volunteer Opportunities Club,
Youth Wrestling Program,
- 36-acre campus includes elementary and secondary facilities, athletic fields, and two playground areas.
- Member of Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA).
- Dual-credit courses allow students to graduate with as many as 58 college credit hours.
- Parent and grandparent volunteers are welcomed and can be seen throughout the school monitoring the hallways, helping at lunch, reading in the library, and assisting in athletic programs.
- Average ACT of 24.9 (Class of 2016).
- Named in the top 5 Private Schools by the Kansas City Business Journal.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lees SummitGrades: K-8 | 439 students
150 Nw Murray Rd
Lees Summit, MO 64081
RaytownGrades: PK-12 | 202 students
8524 Blue Ridge Blvd
Raytown, MO 64138
Kansas CityGrades: 9-12 | 1100 students
9301 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
Kansas CityGrades: 6-12 | 75 students
7933 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64114
Kansas CityGrades: 9-12 | 353 students
9001 James A Reed Rd
Kansas City, MO 64138