Suzanna International School of Art and Design is a 9th-12th grades college preparatory high school, which offers a unique educational approach to secondary education by implementing our educational philosophy and Immersion Study Program.
SISAD has restructured the standard class schedule setup by implementing the one main subject per day policy.
By studying one main subject every day for three consecutive blocks (e.g., English on Monday, Biology on Tuesday, etc.), we believe our students produce a state of intellectual focus through this concentrated study plan.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western States Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I, Biology, Physics, U.S History, U.S. Government & Politics, Honors Physics, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Environmental Science, AP Physics B, AP Physics C, AP U.S. Government & Politics, AP U.S. History, AP Psycho|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Football, SwimmingBadminton, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||3D Animation, College Planning., Fun Sciece, Japanese Catooning, Mad Math Club, Roller Coaster Club, Year Book 3D Animation, Fun Sciece, Mad Math Club, Year Book, College Planning.,
Roller Coaster Club,
- New School Education - Gives students the confidence to envision a positive view of the future of the world and of their lives. New school education offers immersion study programs to increase study effectiveness, comprehension, and retention.
- Compliant with University Requirements - All course curricula are consistent with UC and Cal State University requirements.
- Highest Academic Standards - The school is supported by its course selections and teaching methods resulting in mastery of each subject matter.
- Homework Assistance On Campus - Schedule is structured in learning blocks to allow students to work on homework at school with the assistance of tutors.
- Critical Thinking - As part of our educational approach, students will be required to develop their objective skills in critical analysis, formulate their own conclusions, and write opposing opinionated essays on pertinent issues. Students must be able to understand alternative points of view within the given information.
- Science - We expect all students to have a clear understanding of the principles of scientific method by which science establishes objective empirical evidence. Students will be able to distinguish between real sciences from pseudo-science disinformation.
- Technology - To properly prepare students for the 21st century, Art and Design technology are the foundations or our school education
- P.E. and Health Education - Our physical and health education program is based on physical, mental, and emotional health well being as part of the holistic triangle.
- Elective Programs - Design Programs and Youth College Program.
- Afterschool Programs - SAT Preps, Tutoring, Sports Club, Anime Club, Computer Club, Music Club, or Language Club.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa Fe SpringsGrades: 9-12 | 690 students
9635 Greenleaf Avenue
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Rowland HeightsGrades: 8-12 | 86 students
18760 Colima Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
CerritosGrades: PK-12 | 1252 students
10818 Artesia Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703
ClaremontGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106