Grades: PK-12 | 878 students
- Talmudical Academy of Baltimore is one of the most venerable institutions of Jewish learning in the United States.
- Since its inception, the yeshiva has succeeded in producing young men of stature who have established a reputation of excellence in the Olam HaTorah, Communal leadership and in the professional and business worlds.
- The presence of the young dynamic members of the Kollel enhances the Mesivta program.
- Devoting their entire day to Limud HaTorah in the Mesivta Bais Medrash, the Kollel members inspire the Mesivta students’ learning, strengthening it and bringing it to new levels.
- They learn with the high school students during night seder; they get to know them and forge close relationships with them.
- To the Mesivta student, the Kollel member is both a friend and role model: someone who will guide him in his difficult journey through adolescence and who will direct him in his quest for Torah and Yiras Shomayim.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||878 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.