Grades: K | 21 students
- Taylor Lake Christian Montessori School has a consistent, experienced and well trained staff, with over 30 years teaching experience combined.
- Our staff is certified by the American Montessori Society.
- Our classroom community is small, warm and friendly and we maintain an exceptionally low student-toï¿½teacher ratio.
- Our environment is light, open and inviting and filed with beautiful Montessori materials.
- Along with the daily lessons we offer in language, math, science and geography we also offer practical life lessons that teach children how to take care of themselves and their environment.
- We also have a special program in fine arts that highlights famous artists and a wonderful and engaging music program taught by a professional musician.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Disciples of Christ|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FriendswoodGrades: PK-K | 60 students
809 S. Frwd. Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
League CityGrades: PK-6 | 67 students
201 S Shore Blvd
League City, TX 77573
HoustonGrades: KG | 70 students
17222 Mercury Dr
Houston, TX 77058
HoustonGrades: NS-K | 63 students
2486 Falcon Pass
Houston, TX 77062
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.