Grades: PK-K | 45 students
- Temple Beth Shalom Preschool and Kindergarten is committed to supporting the child's innate joy of learning and sense of self through play.
- Each child is a unique being with his or her own special gifts and individual patterns of growth.
- We nurture the developing emotional, creative and intellectual needs of each child, while helping them to develop a positive and compassionate self-image.
- Leah Lewin Gibbons, the Director of Temple Beth Shalom's Preschool and Kindergarten, has a B.A. in Art History and a M.A. in Art Education.
- Having grown up on the streets of Brooklyn, she loves being at TBS' "country" preschool, where art and Jewish education are emphasized.
- During her tenure, our school has gained accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa FeGrades: NS-12 | 179 students
26 Puesta Del Sol
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Santa FeGrades: NS-8 | 131 students
5912 Jaguar Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.