Grades: PK-K | 45 students
- Temple Beth Shalom Preschool and Kindergarten is committed to supporting the child's innate joy of learning and sense of self through play.
- Each child is a unique being with his or her own special gifts and individual patterns of growth.
- We nurture the developing emotional, creative and intellectual needs of each child, while helping them to develop a positive and compassionate self-image.
- Leah Lewin Gibbons, the Director of Temple Beth Shalom's Preschool and Kindergarten, has a B.A. in Art History and a M.A. in Art Education.
- Having grown up on the streets of Brooklyn, she loves being at TBS' "country" preschool, where art and Jewish education are emphasized.
- During her tenure, our school has gained accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa FeGrades: NS-12 | 179 students
26 Puesta Del Sol
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Santa FeGrades: NS-8 | 131 students
5912 Jaguar Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.