- Temple Emanuel Nursery School provides a loving supportive environment in which each child learns and grows.
- A carefully balanced program is provided with the curriculum centering around the needs, interests and abilities of children ages 2 through 5.
- Each child experiences the Jewish holidays, Shabbat, music, science, cooking, dramatics, storytime, outdoor activities, play and field trips.
- The group nature of these activities is oriented towards helping the child develop social and interpersonal skills.
- The classroom becomes the center in which the children learn about themselves and the world around them.
- Our objectives are to foster a positive self-image; encourage independence and self-direction; enhance creativity; encourage curiosity and a desire to discover; refine physical skills; and develop communication and socialization skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 817 students
3261 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Santa MonicaGrades: PK-5 | 79 students
1512 Pearl St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048