Grades: PK-12 | 218 students
- Tennessee Christian Preparatory School is a PreK-12, Christ-centered, interdenominational, state certified school.
- We offer parents in Cleveland/Bradley County an alternative for the education and formation of their children.
- We strive to develop the student in all the important components of their lives.
- We believe that God has made each person an intellectual, social, spiritual and physical being.
- Failure to develop any of these components results in a malfunctioning person.
- Christian Education is much more than an academic discipline taught by a teacher who is a Christian.
- Christian Education represents a totally different worldview than secular education.
- At Tennessee Christian Academy we view history and culture through the lens of Scripture, embracing a God-centered worldview.
- Man is created by God and is responsible to God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki or navy + polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Daniel Brantley|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
138 Osment Rd Se
Cleveland, TN 37323
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 108 students
Po Box 700
Cleveland, TN 37364
ClevelandGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
695 S Ocoee St
Cleveland, TN 37311
AthensGrades: PK-12 | 141 students
261 County Road 439
Athens, TN 37303
ChattanoogaGrades: 6-12 | 889 students
500 Dodds Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Tennessee Christian Preparatory School has been exaclty what our family was hoping to find. Our children are challenged academically and socially and have service opportunities! The excellence of the administration and faculty and the parent involvement makes this school a place your family would love to call home. A heart for Christ is almost tangilbe when you visit.
- Posted by Parent - tmjia
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.