Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
- Tetra Academy is an outgrowth of Colorado Institute of Reading and Writing which was founded in 1983 on the premise that all students can learn.
- Students who attend Tetra Academy will learn through an integration of specialized strategies designed to increase basic skills within a cohesive and cumulative curriculum.
- Tetra Academy is clearly a one of a kind school built upon a solid foundation of two decades of educational experiences.
- Tetra is the solution for students who experience learning difficulties resulting from a learning disability.
- Tetra is an independent school for students whose learning styles or disabilities are not addressed in a typical learning environment.
- Most often these students experience frustration and lowered self-esteem in regular classroom settings.
- At Tetra these students gain the opportunity to grow and flourish in a comfortable and relaxed educational setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-10|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.