Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
- Tetra Academy is an outgrowth of Colorado Institute of Reading and Writing which was founded in 1983 on the premise that all students can learn.
- Students who attend Tetra Academy will learn through an integration of specialized strategies designed to increase basic skills within a cohesive and cumulative curriculum.
- Tetra Academy is clearly a one of a kind school built upon a solid foundation of two decades of educational experiences.
- Tetra is the solution for students who experience learning difficulties resulting from a learning disability.
- Tetra is an independent school for students whose learning styles or disabilities are not addressed in a typical learning environment.
- Most often these students experience frustration and lowered self-esteem in regular classroom settings.
- At Tetra these students gain the opportunity to grow and flourish in a comfortable and relaxed educational setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-10|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.