Grades: NS-12 | 595 students
- The Adelson Educational Campus, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, is paving the way for private schools worldwide.
- Our state-of-the-art facility provides students of all faiths and affiliations with a rigorous college preparatory education, woven with the rich traditions of Jewish community values.
- To find out more about us, visit www.adelsoncampus.org.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||595 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||85 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||History, Science, Math, English,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,100|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from pre-k through upper school.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Alli Abrahamson|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Fencing, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ALPAC, Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Choir, Environment Club, Glee Club, Junior Honors Society, Mathletes, Mock Trial, Model United Nations, Moot Court, Newspaper, Photography Club, Student Council, Theater, Yearbook, Young Volunteers ALPAC, Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Choir, Glee Club, Mathletes, Mock Trial, Moot Court, Newspaper, Theater, Yearbook, Environment Club,
Junior Honors Society,
Model United Nations,
- The Adelson Educational Campus accepts students of all faiths and affiliations. We contend that students who interact with diverse students in classrooms and in the broader campus environment will be more motivated and better able to participate in a heterogeneous and complex society. By creating a diverse community, we are preparing our students to be the citizens and leaders of tomorrow.
Profile last updated: 12/02/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Las VegasGrades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Las VegasGrades: NS-8 | 516 students
10845 W Desert Inn Road
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Las VegasGrades: PK-8
9900 Isaac Newton Way
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Las VegasGrades: PK-12 | 581 students
7175 W Oquendo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89113
HendersonGrades: PK-12 | 460 students
2100 Olympic Avenue
Henderson, NV 89014
The exceptional education aside, this school puts a high priority on being a good person- very early on kindness and generosity are taught and encouraged. The extracurricular activities starting at age 3, are vast and encourage physical health, comprehensive thinking skills, and commitment. The teachers are ALL amazing, caring and loving. You will be included as much as you want to be by the staff. Some of the parents may be different, and many speak exclusively Hebrew on campus- however I have yet to run into 'snobbery''.
- Posted by Parent - saman
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.