Grades: 3-12 | 33 students
- Our mission is to assist individuals and families in working through the emotional and psychological difficulties which prevent them from establishing and maintaining a healthy and meaningful life.
- The highly structured but intimate programs are designed to treat persons with a wide range of behavioral and emotional problems, including affective, personality, attachment, eating, and traumatic stress disorders.
- Wellspring is appropriate for dually-diagnosed clients no longer in an active phase of substance abuse addiction.
- Wellspring's professional staff includes licensed staff psychiatrists, general medical physician, doctors of psychology, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, residential counselors, therapists, a consultant registered dietitian, pharmacist, dentist, and other consulting clinicians.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: 5-12 | 80 students
81 Sabbaday Lane
Washington, CT 06793
12 Norfolk Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
WallingfordGrades: 1-8 | 49 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
NewtownGrades: NS-8 | 160 students
173 S Main St
Newtown, CT 06470
New BritainGrades: K-12 | 70 students
370 Linwood St
New Britain, CT 06052
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.