Grades: PK-K | 29 students
- Born Learners school encourages our students to accomplish for themselves.
- They learn to do and undo their thermoses, open and close their lunch pails seemingly small efforts but large in terms of a child.
- We also encourage students to 'use words' to make their needs and feelings known.
- We teach the children a three-step problem-solving technique in order for them to settle disagreements amongst themselves.
- We believe an adult is necessary as a facilitator but not always required as the final problem-solver.
- If children feel competent in coping with their environment at an early age, they gain the confidence necessary for coping at a later stage.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.