Grades: PK-K | 72 students
- The Campbell School was established in the year 2002.
- Its mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate preschool and kindergarten program in an atmosphere of security, warmth, acceptance and encouragement.
- The Campbell School is dedicated to maintaining a learning environment designed to enrich all students by meeting their unique educational and developmental needs.
- The school is fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through the Department of Early Education and Care.
- Located in the Temple Shalom on the corner of Blue Hill Avenue and Decker Street, the school has a daily capacity of sixty-six children.
- The children range in age from 2.9 years through 6 years old.
- The Campbell School provides a prepared learning environment where each child is free to act and develop along the lines of his or her own inner direction.
- Teachers guide and encourage the preschool child to develop skills, which lead toward communication and self-confidence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CantonGrades: K-8 | 13 students
1 Whitman Road, Canton
Canton, MA 02021
CantonGrades: NS-K | 60 students
163 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 164 students
564 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.