Grades: PK-K | 20 students
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- "3 for Three" - First School Experience Program - Recommended for children who celebrated their third birthday in the summer months (June, July, August). Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM
- Morning Session - Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM
- Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Program - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM
- *Students attending morning program are welcome to join us for lunch.
People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.