Grades: PK-K | 20 students
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- "3 for Three" - First School Experience Program - Recommended for children who celebrated their third birthday in the summer months (June, July, August). Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM
- Morning Session - Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM
- Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Program - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM
- *Students attending morning program are welcome to join us for lunch.
People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.