Grades: K-12 | 396 students
- The Churchill School is a K-12 school of approximately 400 students that educates children with learning disabilities in a full day program that gives these students full access to a general education curriculum.
- Our students acquire the essential academic and social skills expected of all elementary, middle and high school students in New York State.
- We teach our students to learn how to learn, to find strategies that fit their learning styles and to set realistic personal, social and academic goals.
- The Churchill Center offers educational programs and professional development in the field of learning disabilities to students, parents, teachers and related service providers.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||98 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 162 students
309 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
New YorkGrades: K-8 | 150 students
211 West 61st Street
New York, NY 10023
New YorkGrades: 4-12 | 235 students
126 West 17th Street
New York, NY 10011
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 306 students
587 Main St
New York, NY 10044
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 280 students
219 Stanton Street
New York, NY 10002
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.