Grades: PK-K | 59 students
- The Country Club for kids was established in August 1995.
- The mother-daughter team who began this venture, Kristy Butler and Patricia Lavery, had a desire to provide a quality child care center to young children of Fremont, Raymond and surrounding towns.
- It was equally important to them that parents felt safe and confident leaving their children in our care.
- For years we have successfully educated and cared for up to 70 children per day throughout our programs.
- We look forward to serving your family in the years to come.
- Our mission is to provide a safe and happy day care environment that offers exciting programs for fun and learning to children ages 6 weeks to 10 years.
- Whether you are seeking a nurturing "home away from home" environment, or an academic setting, we are confident you will be pleased with what we have to offer.
- Every member will experience a wide variety of recreational and learning activities to help them grow to their potential and prepare them for their school careers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FremontGrades: PK-K | 33 students
300 Main Street
Fremont, NH 03044
RaymondGrades: PK-K | 24 students
Po Box 165
Raymond, NH 03077
EppingGrades: NS-PK | 14 students
41 Water Street
Epping, NH 03042
ChesterGrades: PK-KG | 12 students
Po Box 73
Chester, NH 03036
SandownGrades: PK-K | 52 students
Po Box 436
Sandown, NH 03873
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.