Grades: PK-12 | 121 students
- Founded in 1999, The Crenshaw School serves boys and girls in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Crenshaw offers a college-preparatory curriculum designed to help students of varying abilities and schedules be to reach their educational goals. Small classes, individual attention, extracurricular opportunities, and an in-school tutoring programs support students at all grade levels.
- Instruction is geared to a child's learning style and their own designed schedule.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- AISF - Association of Independent Schools of Florida
- NCPSA - National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)
Profile last updated: 05/04/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GothaGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
1450 Citrus Oaks Ave. Bldg 300
Gotha, FL 34734
WindermereGrades: PK-12 | 1054 students
6189 State Road 535
Windermere, FL 34786
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
901 N Highland Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
Winter ParkGrades: PK-12 | 128 students
1997 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 221 students
11659 Ruby Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
The quality of an education is not based on the location or the look and style of a brick and mortar building but the proven academic track record and results. The Stanford Achievement Test (SAT) scores for Crenshaw students speak for themselves. It is used to measure academic knowledge and conducted methodically on an annual basis by The Crenshaw School to ensure that students are provided a quality education and are reaching their full academic potential. As the saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding." Simply inquire as to the school's overall standardized scores - that has the greatest standing and substance. The proof is our eldest daughter's SAT scores in applying to some of the top universities in the country. The Crenshaw School has exceeded our academic expectations. Simply look at some the universities that graduates from Crenshaw have or are attending. There is no other school that is up to the challenge for our family in our high expectations.
- Posted by Parent - elena
Amazing school family like great teachers
- Posted by Teacher - Mmass
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.