Grades: K-8 | 271 students
- Saint Martin de Porres Interparochial School is to assist families in the total development of their child within the spirit of the Catholic faith and the Vincentian tradition.
- We are committed to helping the child achieve his/her potential spiritually, academically, and socially.
- We are a community that fosters an environment of respecting and encouraging the gifts of each individual child.
- We strive to develop the whole child so he/she may function as a responsible member of the community.
- At Saint Martin de Porres Interparochial School, we assist in the total development of children within the spirit of the Catholic faith and in the Vincentian tradition.
- Our purpose is to help each student achieve his or her potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Our students come from a variety of religious and cultural traditions and backgrounds, but are united by the common traits of honesty, respect, and dignity.
- They are taught to believe in the goodness within them and around them, so they will strive to do their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 189 students
6707 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19126
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
3205 Chesterfield Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19114
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 906 students
31 West Coulter Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.