Grades: K-8 | 271 students
- Saint Martin de Porres Interparochial School is to assist families in the total development of their child within the spirit of the Catholic faith and the Vincentian tradition.
- We are committed to helping the child achieve his/her potential spiritually, academically, and socially.
- We are a community that fosters an environment of respecting and encouraging the gifts of each individual child.
- We strive to develop the whole child so he/she may function as a responsible member of the community.
- At Saint Martin de Porres Interparochial School, we assist in the total development of children within the spirit of the Catholic faith and in the Vincentian tradition.
- Our purpose is to help each student achieve his or her potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Our students come from a variety of religious and cultural traditions and backgrounds, but are united by the common traits of honesty, respect, and dignity.
- They are taught to believe in the goodness within them and around them, so they will strive to do their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 906 students
31 West Coulter Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 189 students
6707 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19126
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
3205 Chesterfield Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19114
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.