Grades: NS-PK | 125 students
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.? Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com.
- Learning for fun.
- Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Owings MillsGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
11303 Liberty Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
26 Melvin Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.