Grades: NS-K | 36 students
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.? Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com.
- Learning for fun.
- Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1
National avg.: 13:1
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each childâ€™s lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Learning Centers for math, science, imaginary play, music, creative art and computers provide both shared and independent learning opportunities. Teachers fill these centers with theme-related materials to engage children at each stage of their development.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiddletownGrades: PK-8 | 56 students
103 Prospect Street
Middletown, MD 21769
FrederickGrades: PK-8 | 534 students
8414 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
FrederickGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
1730 N Market St
Frederick, MD 21701
FrederickGrades: K-8 | 121 students
6040 New Design Road
Frederick, MD 21703
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.