- The Gregory School is an independent, nonsectarian, coed day school for grades 6-12.
- The Gregory School is a community of learners, led by a dedicated faculty, which seeks to admit qualified students whose character, citizenship and academic abilities will contribute to and benefit from a rigorous educational program.
- The school strives to meet the needs of college-bound students while challengThe Gregory School challenges its students to pursue excellence in character, scholarship and leadership.
- In this pursuit, The Gregory School strives to foster these guiding principles: character built on personal integrity, compassion and respect; disciplined scholarship grounded in intellectual curiosity, independent thought and effective communication; and the development of courageous, civil and responsible leadership.
- The goal of this pursuit is a lifelong commitment to learning and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Average SAT score||1859|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,695|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,900|
|Admissions Director||Sarajane Trier|
|Admissions Associate||Dr. Janelle Briggs|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,