- At The Imani School, everything we do is aimed at three enduring measures of success - the well developed mind, the well-nourished spirit, and a series of well-cultivated talents.
- We emphasize the importance of offering to God and to our community the best of ourselves: our character, integrity, self-discipline and our intellect.
- The faculty and I are totally committed to providing the finest quality program for the education of your children.
- However, the success of our program, and the development of each child depends upon a shared commitment between parents, administration and staff.
- Thank you for the support you've given this year.
- Our teachers recognize the dramatic physical, social, emotional and intellectual changes that occur during these years.
- Peers are becoming more influential; emotions are volatile; confusion and disorganization seem to be the order of the day.
- It is now that the partnership between Imani parents and teachers becomes most valuable.
- We understand the unique needs of the pre-adolescent and are prepared to meet those needs in a nurturing, yet challenging environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Missouri CityGrades: PK-8 | 27 students
Po Box 2240
Missouri City, TX 77459
Sugar LandGrades: PK-6 | 25 students
13131 Alston Rd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
HoustonGrades: K-9 | 113 students
6703 Whitefriars Dr
Houston, TX 77087
Sugar LandGrades: K-8 | 360 students
4111 Sweetwater Boulevard
Sugar Land, TX 77479