Grades: K-9 | 71 students
- The Islamic Education School operates under the corporate umbrella of the A.I.C.P. and is registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Education to operate as a full-time school.
- The A.I.C.P. was established to implement the teachings of Islam as per the guidance of the Qur'an.
- The belief and practice of the A.I.C.P. worldwide is that of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah, those who adhere to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.
- The most important objective of the A.I.C.P. is to spread the correct knowledge of the religion'teaching Muslims and non-Muslims about Islam'by spreading the Islamic obligatory knowledge and supporting it with clear evidence.
- The A.I.C.P. urges all Muslims to provide for the needs of the hungry, orphans, and needy, as well as to correct one's self, family, and society in accordance with Islam.
- It was said by a prominent American official about the society in America, that "Our problems are beyond government's reach.
- They are rooted in the loss of values." Islam provides the values that, if implemented, can resolve the societal problems many nations are facing today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed The Islamic Education School -ties also viewed these schools: Quba Institute Day School, Our Mother of Sorrows/ St. Ignatius of Loyola School , Villanova Academy For Honor Studies, Al Aqsa Islamic Academy and Muhammads Islamic Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-8 | 58 students
4637 Lancaster Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
617 North 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Merion StationGrades: PK-6 | 124 students
1860 Montgomery Ave
Merion Station, PA 19085
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-11 | 263 students
1501 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19122
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-11 | 44 students
2600 Cecil B Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19121
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.