Grades: K-9 | 71 students
- The Islamic Education School operates under the corporate umbrella of the A.I.C.P. and is registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Education to operate as a full-time school.
- The A.I.C.P. was established to implement the teachings of Islam as per the guidance of the Qur'an.
- The belief and practice of the A.I.C.P. worldwide is that of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah, those who adhere to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.
- The most important objective of the A.I.C.P. is to spread the correct knowledge of the religion'teaching Muslims and non-Muslims about Islam'by spreading the Islamic obligatory knowledge and supporting it with clear evidence.
- The A.I.C.P. urges all Muslims to provide for the needs of the hungry, orphans, and needy, as well as to correct one's self, family, and society in accordance with Islam.
- It was said by a prominent American official about the society in America, that "Our problems are beyond government's reach.
- They are rooted in the loss of values." Islam provides the values that, if implemented, can resolve the societal problems many nations are facing today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-8 | 58 students
4637 Lancaster Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Merion StationGrades: PK-6 | 124 students
1860 Montgomery Ave
Merion Station, PA 19085
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-11 | 263 students
1501 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19122
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-11 | 44 students
2600 Cecil B Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19121
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 68 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.