Grades: NS-12 | 70 students
- The Joseph Sams School is located in Fayetteville, Georgia and currently serves children from several Georgia counties.
- The school provides intense educational training as well as speech and language therapy for its students.
- The goal of the programs offered at The Joseph Sams School is to support and educate individuals to become productive members of society and experience greater independence in life.
- We maintain a strong relationship with school families and have extensive support from parents and community members.
- Our staff also offers consultative services to outside programs developing similar strategies, works with private therapists and physicians, and offers one-on-one tutoring.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Amy Murray|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ASPIRE, Cheerleading, Chime Choir, Explorers ASPIRE, Cheerleading, Chime Choir, Explorers,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FairburnGrades: 1-9 | 127 students
5665 Milam Rd
Fairburn, GA 30213
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 266 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
TyroneGrades: 1-12 | 21 students
210 Greencastle Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.